Friday, March 27, 2009

Happy Birthday to Mykla


Mykla on her first Birthday with her big haired skinny Mom.

I made both of these outfits Mykla is wearing. I even made those cute pom pom's in her hair.







Today is Mykla's birthday, it really seems that just yesterday I was in labor with her. Half the time I can't remember what happened yesterday, but I remember everything about giving birth to my first born 43 years ago today. I was in labor for 47 hours with her with out anything for the pain. I was only 18 when she was born, a baby myself, so I'm sure I was wondering what I had got myself into. But I soon found out that I loved being a mommy to Mykla she was such a sweet baby that learned very fast, walking at 8 1/2 months and potty trained at 2. When Mykla played she could create so many things. When playing with her barbies she would make the cutest houses out of shoe boxes, or play houses out of blankets. These weren't your everyday things they were something you would look at and say how cool is that. To this day Mykla can still create about anything she puts her mind to.

She's a great Mom to 3 wonderful kids, a great house keeper a great gardener. I guess you could say she's a great all around person, and I have the privilege of calling her my daughter. How blessed I feel.

Happy Birthday Mykla I love you!

3 comments:

Christy Hair said...

Fun pictures! Thanks for entering my contest! The Hesters won, but I'm already doing another contest for April, so you should go check it out!

Tiffany Robinson said...

You are the sewing queen!! I love everything you make.

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site jjohnston1.blogspot.com
Is this possible?