Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I really need to get my Christmas blogging done.

This years Christmas was a very good one. We had Garrad back from Iraq so that alone was a plus. I had my Brother and Sister's Christmas party first, instead of me fixing dinner we all decided to go out to eat and then we return to my house for dessert and to visit. It was so very very hard to not have Ronny with us this year. We also miss Terry. I hate the thought of us getting smaller. Losing a loved one is so very hard. Ronny's wife Janice came with there son Tyson he's such a great kid and he's also very handsome. Here's some pictures that I took of all of us that night.

The three sister's


Kathryn checking out the Christmas tree.


Me trying to get Tyson to smile for the camera.
I didn't do to well did I.


Gary and I. We should make it our New years
resolution to loss enough weight that we could
both fit in this chair together comfortably.


Tyson



Cindy




This is the only picture I could get of Janice
you have to sneak up on her.


Larry and Kathryn


Randy and Becky




No comments: